[ros-users] submodules in git repositories

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Fri Nov 5 21:53:06 UTC 2010

Hi Konrad,
Indeed I don't think that rosdoc uses submodules.  In general we seenm to be
migrating toward a single stack per repo as well for the better branching
and tagging.  If you can send us the new url we'll add it to rosdoc, there's
not a reason to force people to check out things together.

Tully

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Konrad Banachowicz <konradb3 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
> I moved the orocos_controllers into new repository and added as submodule
> to RCPRG-ros-pkg repo. It's look like the rosdoc don't fetch submodules.
> I need to have one repo per stack because of branches and tags for release.
>
> Pozdrawiam
> Konrad Banachowicz

Tully Foote
Systems Engineer