[ros-users] weird stage error

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 07:23:50 UTC 2010

Did something change in the deb build process that could have caused this?
I'm getting the exact same missing rgb.txt error as in the original post,
using the latest cturtle debs on Ubuntu 10.04 64-bit. Doing an 'export
STAGEPATH=/etc/X11' did fix the problem, but I'm wondering why this error
has just started to pop up.

- Eric