[ros-users] vslam install

Patrick Mihelich mihelich at willowgarage.com
Tue Nov 9 21:41:13 UTC 2010

Hi Lucas,

The rosinstall instructions on the vslam page are still the correct way to
get vslam built against cturtle. A couple of quick checks:

 * Your cturtle install is at /opt/ros/cturtle
 * In your ROS_PACKAGE_PATH, the unstable vision_opencv install comes before
/opt/ros/cturtle/stacks
 * Your unstable vision_opencv is version 1.3.3 (check the CMakeLists.txt)

The most recent unstable release of vision_opencv checks out OpenCV r3842,
which definitely includes DMatch and other relevant changes.

HTH,
Patrick