[ros-users] ROS - Where to start/viable options etc

Bence Magyar mw.mzperx at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 12:18:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm also still learning to use ROS with the higher goal of getting an
Arduino system work with it. I'm experiencing with ROS using a Lego NXT, I'd
recommend using it to you as well. There are a quite nice stack for it and
after you managed to get do all you need you'll just have to take a look at
how the guys made the "drivers".

For "Hello ROS" there is a tutorial at
http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/StartGuide or for the NXT at
http://www.ros.org/wiki/nxt .