[ros-users] Any Packages Using Multi-layer People Detection using 2D Laser Scanner

Tinne De Laet tinne.delaet at mech.kuleuven.be
Thu Nov 11 15:52:15 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 21:51, shahmi <alfarobi0161 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Enea,
>
> If i got it right, this one is only using a single 2D laser scanner. Is it
> right?

In the example given, it is indeed a 2D laser scanner.

> BTW, I'm searching for the one with multiple laser scanners for people
> detection/tracking application.

Nevertheless, the algorithm underlying the twoLevelMTTD algorithm is not
limited to a single laser scanner. You should just express all the laser
scanner measurements in a single frame and provide these to the algorithm.
If you need more help, I could provide more hints of needed.

Good luck,

Tinne

Tinne