[ros-users] accelerometer and tilt support + depth function

Melonee Wise mwise at willowgarage.com
Wed Nov 17 10:36:07 UTC 2010

That is an interesting point.. I'm not sure what the best way to handle the
get_tilt update is? does anyone else have thoughts?

I have confirmed that the 8th byte is the angle..where positive angles are
just the value/2 and negative angles are (255-value)/2 and of course the 9th
byte is the moving (0x04), stopped, (0x00), and limit (0x01) as previously
stated

-Melonee

--
Senior Engineer