[ros-users] Navigation Stack on tight places

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Thu Nov 18 18:55:02 UTC 2010

Christian,

I remember the issues you had with the local planner. I did try to get the
gazebo simulation you sent running but didn't have immediate success. I
think there was some boxturtle/cturtle issue that wasn't easily resolved,
and I wanted to make sure to run the CTurtle version of the navigation
stack. In the end, it sort of fell off my plate and I apologize for that. I
guess this is a chance for me to make amends.

Hope all is well,

Eitan