[ros-users] reset_time in slam_gmapping

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Fri Nov 19 01:47:34 UTC 2010

Eunchul,

It looks like the frame_id in your tf tree for your laser is called
"base_laser" but the frame_id used in your laser scan message is just
"laser."

Also, publishing the transform between odom and base_footprint statically
won't work for gmapping. You'll need an actual odometry source publishing to
tf for gmapping to work.

Hope this helps,

Eitan