[ros-users] New URDF Tutorials

David Lu!! davidvlu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 22:48:49 UTC 2010

That was my original plan, but I ended up just editing them separately. At
some point, I might add another one for "Using Tools to Examine a URDF
Model" (check_urdf and urdf_to_graphviz), possibly with some error messages.
The other one that might be useful is "Using a URDF in Code" which covers
the stuff from
http://www.ros.org/wiki/urdf/Tutorials/Parse%20a%20urdf%20file
<http://www.ros.org/wiki/urdf/Tutorials/Parse%20a%20urdf%20file>
http://www.ros.org/wiki/kdl_parser/Tutorials/Start%20using%20the%20KDL%20parser
<http://www.ros.org/wiki/kdl_parser/Tutorials/Start%20using%20the%20KDL%20parser>
http://www.ros.org/wiki/robot_state_publisher/Tutorials/Using%20the%20robot%20state%20publisher%20on%20your%20own%20robot

If I do end up doing something like that, what is the recommended way to
deprecate the old tutorials?

-David!!