[ros-users] PropagationDistanceField usage?

Matt Klingensmith matthewk1989 at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 00:00:11 UTC 2010

Miral,

Unfortunately the code you gave me produces the same results in cturtle (a diagonal line in the xz plane at a 45 degree angle). I thought that it might have been an issue with tf, so I used static_transform_publisher to publish the points to the origin at zero rotation, and still had the same results.

 -Matt