[ros-users] call for testing: camera1394 in C-turtle

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 04:31:44 UTC 2010

There is a wiki page that talks about some of the alignment issues that have
come up with ROS on ARM.

http://www.ros.org/wiki/eros/alignment (take a look at the linked ticket as
well). Also take a look at this thread:
http://code.ros.org/lurker/thread/20101122.232925.f0d885ce.en.html and
perhaps try the -msoft-float option and see if that changes anything.

Hope that helps.

- Eric