[ros-users] Collision objects message type

Severin Lemaignan severin.lemaignan at laas.fr
Tue Nov 23 17:44:25 UTC 2010

Hi!

Thanks for your answer, Matei.

> household_objects_database_msgs/DatabaseModelPose
>
> # Informs that a specific model from the Model Database has been
> # identified at a certain location
>
> # the database id of the model
> int32 model_id
> # the pose that it can be found in
> geometry_msgs/PoseStamped pose

yes, that's precisely what I was thinking about. It's indeed quite
simple, and I probably won't link to it, but it's good to know.

I *may* go for CollisionObject because, even if we don't use the shape
information yet, it may prove useful in the future.

Cheers,
Severin

          Séverin Lemaignan - lemaigna at in.tum.de
  [00]    PhD student on Cognitive Robotics
/|__|\   Technische Uni München - IAS group / LAAS-CNRS - RIS group
   ''     +498928917780 / +33561337844
          http://www.laas.fr/~slemaign