[ros-users] How can I install ccny-ros-pkg

Bill Morris morris at ee.ccny.cuny.edu
Fri Nov 26 03:32:02 UTC 2010

Hi

It's great to hear about interest in our software.

To fix your problem you should have a file ~/ros/setup.sh and
in that file there needs to be a line like this:

  export ROS_PACKAGE_PATH=/home/yourusername/ros/stacks
Replace yourusename with your username.

We should have a debian package of our repository out in a week or two.

Let us know if you have any other problems.