[ros-users] How can I install ccny-ros-pkg

eunchul Jeon jsharp83 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 03:55:44 UTC 2010

Thanks in your help. and I also saw following error

/home/jsharp/ros/stacks/ccny-ros-pkg/scan_tools/ccny_karto/src/scan_matcher_node.cpp:
In member function ‘void ScanMatcherNode::scanCallback(const
sensor_msgs::LaserScan&)’:
/home/jsharp/ros/stacks/ccny-ros-pkg/scan_tools/ccny_karto/src/scan_matcher_node.cpp:151:
warning: unused variable ‘lastResponse’
/home/jsharp/ros/stacks/ccny-ros-pkg/scan_tools/ccny_karto/src/scan_matcher_node2.cpp:
In member function ‘void
karto_scan_matcher::ScanMatcherNode::scanCallback(const
sensor_msgs::LaserScan&)’:
/home/jsharp/ros/stacks/ccny-ros-pkg/scan_tools/ccny_karto/src/scan_matcher_node2.cpp:136:
warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
/home/jsharp/ros/stacks/ccny-ros-pkg/scan_tools/ccny_karto/src/scan_matcher_node2.cpp:180:
error: ‘struct karto_scan_matcher::ScanMatchResult’ has no member named
‘first’
/home/jsharp/ros/stacks/ccny-ros-pkg/scan_tools/ccny_karto/src/scan_matcher_node2.cpp:
In member function ‘void
karto_scan_matcher::ScanMatcherNode::addToHistory(const
sensor_msgs::LaserScan&, const geometry_msgs::Pose2D&)’:
/home/jsharp/ros/stacks/ccny-ros-pkg/scan_tools/ccny_karto/src/scan_matcher_node2.cpp:203:
warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions

Thank you in advance your help.

E-mail: jsharp at kaist.ac.kr, jsharp83 at gmail.com
Homepage: http://isnl.kaist.ac.kr