[ros-users] Where is located the smach_tutorials?

Felix Ingrand felix at laas.fr
Mon Nov 29 14:45:07 UTC 2010

Hi Brian,

I am running Fedora, and smach is installed (from rosinstall ~/ros http://ros.org/rosinstalls/cturtle_pr2all.rosinstall) :

[felix at zag-fc12 executive_smach]$ pwd
/home/felix/ros/stacks/executive_smach
[felix at zag-fc12 executive_smach]$ ls
CMakeLists.txt  Makefile  rosdep.yaml  smach  smach_msgs  smach_ros  smach_viewer  stack.xml

But I cannot find the smach_tutorials. Is there a svn or git repository for this particular package?

Thanks,

On 26 nov. 2010, at 17:50, Brian Gerkey wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 3:01 AM, Felix Ingrand <felix at laas.fr> wrote:
>> Sorry to ask such a stupid question, but I wanted to play with smach and run the smach_tutorials... but cannot locate it anywhere.
>
> hi Felix,
>
> If you're using Ubuntu, you can get smach by installing
> executive_smach, the stack in which the smach package resides:
>  sudo apt-get install ros-cturtle-executive-smach
> Documentation is in the wiki:
>  http://www.ros.org/wiki/smach
>
> 	brian.

     Felix