[ros-users] Special Thanksgiving Edition 0.5 of PCL! Standalone PCL released!

Jose Gonzalez de0a100 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 22:36:45 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm a new user trying to compile standalone version 0.5. I had a
couple of problems so far:
* The eigen 3 dependency is not listed on the wiki (I'll try to use
eigen3.0-beta2)
* I got a compilation error related to the ANN library. The code uses
different float and integer parameters instead of ANNcoord, ANNDist,
etc. in different function calls.. I know this dependency is a
candidate to be removed but I'd like to know which version could I use
to make pcl 0.5 to work (I'm trying the latest version I found, ANN
1.1.2)

Thanks a lot!
Jose