[ros-users] Changing Festival voices or speed with sound_play?

Blaise Gassend blaise at willowgarage.com
Tue Nov 30 04:06:55 UTC 2010

Currently there is not.

Feel free to add comments to the following ticket.
https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/ticket/3769

Useful feedback would be what you would like to have be configurable,
and how you are selecting it when working with Festival. Currently the
soundplay_node should use whatever your festival defaults are.

Blaise