[ros-users] Firewire camera synchronization

Dan Lazewatsky lazewatskyd at cse.wustl.edu
Tue Nov 30 16:36:53 UTC 2010

This isn't a particularly good solution, but (for now) you could write a
node that listens to both camera topics using the ApproximateTime
synchronizer (http://www.ros.org/wiki/message_filters/ApproximateTime), and
republishes the images with the same timestamp. I've done this do to stereo
with separate USB cams, and it works OK.

-Dan