[ros-users] Navigation Stack on tight places

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Tue Nov 30 18:01:24 UTC 2010

Brian,

I think I remember having that conversation at some point... but now its
ticketed here: https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/ticket/4599

<https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/ticket/4599>This happens to be really
easy to do, so I'll probably just put it in today. Unfortunately, I don't
think this is something that can be released into C-Turtle as its an
extension to the current API. So, it may have to wait for D-Turtle to go in.

Hope all is well,

Eitan