[ros-users] [PCL-users] coding style, indentation, etc

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Tue Nov 30 21:20:32 UTC 2010

Yup, OpenCV has its own style. The ROS C++ style is _unfortunately_ not truly adopted by all ROS packages, which makes
looking at the code a pain sometimes.

We're 99.99% identical to ROS C++, with two tiny additions regarding indentation. Since we're a smaller project that
aims to works independent of ROS too, we can afford to control these things much better than the ROS package universe.
This will hopefully lead to cleaner, more readable code (to some extent) in PCL.

Cheers,
Radu.