[ros-users] Unable to open color database - error message

Oscar Rodrigo Hernández Panczenko oscaritouch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 15:20:46 UTC 2010

Hello everyone:

I have a problem when I try to run an stage map, each time I try to run it,
like in the example of SimulatingOneRobot Tutorial:

./bin/stageros world/willow-erratic.world
(Being on the right directory ofcourse)

I recieve this error message:

err: unable to open color database: No such file or directory (try adding
rgb.txt's location to your STAGEPATH)
(/tmp/buildd/ros-cturtle-simulator-stage-1.2.1/debian/ros-cturtle-simulator-stage/opt/ros/cturtle/stacks/simulator_stage/stage/build/Stage-3.2.2-Source/libstage/color.cc
Color)

Do you know or have a clue why this error happens?

I'm using Ubuntu Jaunty and running the last version of cturtle.

Regards.
--
Oscar Rodrigo Hernández Panczenko IMT