[ros-users] problem about setting private parameters of roslaunch

甄灵 zhenlin86 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 14:44:30 UTC 2010

Hi,

   Recently, I am learning roslaunch order, and I have some problem with it.
First, I can drive the robot around manually in simulation using the
keyboard when I type roslaunch p3robot teleop_keyboard.launch. But when I
run roslaunch p3robot teleop_keyboard.launch in the real robot, the robot
can't response. In the file of teleop_keyboard.launch, I set three private
parameters. The src of my code and the .launch file are in the accessory.
What is the matter? Why the keyboard can control the simulation robot but
can't control the real robot with the same codes?
Or there is some problem with my .launch file? Thank you in advance!
--
Eileen
TJ University of Shang Hai