[ros-users] Problems with Stage and teleop_base

Martin St. sayatetsu at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 19 17:40:05 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I am using Ubuntu 10.10 32bit and I am trying to get to know ROS. After I
had some issues with the installation (sudo apt-get install ros-cturtle-base
has unresolved dependencies even though my repositories allow "restricted,"
"universe," and "multiverse) I installed one package after another.

Now I am stuck with the tutorial Simulating One Robot in Stage. The command
"rosrun teleop_base teleop_base_keyboard base_controller/command:=cmd_vel"
does not work for me because the system cannot find teleop_base. I also
cannot find the package.

What can I do?

Thank you very much.

With kind regards,