[ros-users] about ROS/stereo_image_proc

kollok kollok kolloktn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 12:55:52 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am working on a stereoscopy vision project and I have the intention to use
ROS in this project. But I have a couple of questions before starting and I
would be very grateful for your help.

1- Is it possible to edit the source code of a package (for example
stereo_image_proc) and recompile it to be used in an other project?

2- For stereo_image_proc, could I specify the paths of two images (from my
hard disk) and make them inputs for the stereo_image_proc in order to
calibrate, rectify and extract disparity map from them?

Thank you in advance