[ros-users] Laser sick PLS200-214, Somebody know how connect this laser??

Aaron Martinez Romero aaronmartinezromero at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 13:14:00 UTC 2010

Hello, i am new using ROS, i used Player&Stage in my final project degree,
and now i am in Linz in the university and I am trying to connect this laser
to ROS.

In a first time I think that this laser is the sick LMS200, the typical
laser in the robotic aplications, but is another model.

I send a image with some images of the laser.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2548197/PLS200-214-comp.jpg

I tried to connect to player, using the LMS200 driver does not work.

the laser is connected to the computer using a rs422 to rs232 converter.

Thanks.
Best regards.

--
Atentamente,