[ros-users] Ubuntu 10.10 Repositories

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Mon Oct 4 05:29:05 UTC 2010

Hi Ibrahim,

We have not tested on Ubuntu 10.10 yet. You can install ROS using the
SVN method:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/cturtle/Installation/Ubuntu/SVN

You will likely have to update your rosdep.yaml dependencies for
10.10. Patches are welcome.

We do not expect to have Maverick debian packages available soon as
Maverick has not been officially released and we are currently
updating our debian toolchain to prepare for the ROS Diamondback
release.

 - Ken