[ros-users] communicating with windows

Christian Verbeek verbeek at servicerobotics.eu
Mon Oct 4 09:46:16 UTC 2010

 We made a ROS WIN32 web-page.

http://www.servicerobotics.eu/index.php?id=37&L=2

We also provide a binary distribution in form of a windows installer and
examples how to use it. You might like to link our web-page this into
your wiki.

http://www.ros.org/wiki/cturtle/Installation/Windows

>From my point of view our work is the first approach that is really
usable for windows development. We will add Visual Studio 2010 support
within the next weeks.

Regards
Christian