[ros-users] log4cxx dependency

Morten Kjærgaard Morten.Kjargaard at prevas.dk
Mon Oct 4 11:27:43 UTC 2010

Hi Daniel

I did manage to get them to compile, but I still find the dependency to this unmaintained package to be a little problematic. Do you know if there is interest if I can supply a patch to use another log library, or has log4cxx been chosen for a reason?

I am very interested in taking a closer look at your approach to cross compile ROS.

Best regards,
Morten Kjaergaard