[ros-users] Gazebo: get_model_state returns wrong relative pose?

Antons Rebguns anton at email.arizona.edu
Tue Oct 5 06:51:04 UTC 2010

John,

Yes, we did set the relative_entity_name to
"robot_description::base_footprint" for our robot coordinate frame. It works
as expected if you set that to "world", e.g. the object's pose is returned
in the world frame, but it return some unexpected numbers if we set it to
robot's footprint frame.

Anton