[ros-users] Pr2 arm motion tutorials

Gil Jones gjones at willowgarage.com
Tue Oct 5 18:17:51 UTC 2010

Patrick,

I don't know about the line - you'll have to take a screenshot to get more
explanation on that, but you should be able to get rid of the black/white by
deselecting "Autocompute Intensity Bound" under the laser scan or point
cloud topics.  I don't know a lot about that parameter, and it may do
something more useful on real laser data; in simulation it does seem to do
weird things.

-Gil

--
E. Gil Jones (gjones at willowgarage.com)