[ros-users] ogre_tools broken on CTurtle/Snow leopard

Patrick Doyle wpdster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 20:41:06 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 4:20 PM,  <DRamachandran at hra.com> wrote:
> Patrick,
>
>  Does $make VERBOSE=1   in the ogre_tools directory give any extra error
> messages?

Hi Deepak,
As a matter of fact, it did... I ran that, capturing its volumes of
output to a file, went back, and found:

ld: warning: in /opt/local/lib/libzzip.dylib, file was built for
unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked
(i386)

I could have sworn I double checked that I had installed libzzip
+universal, but I guess I missed that.

I just tried reinstalling it and, for reasons that boggle my mind, a
whole bunch of other totally unrelated packages (such as libpaper,
fontconfig, findutils, etc...) are being (re)built and (re)installed.
I'll wait for that to complete, remake ogre, and see what I get.

--wpd