[ros-users] ogre_tools broken on CTurtle/Snow leopard

Patrick Doyle wpdster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 21:52:36 UTC 2010

OK,  now I think I'm at the sample place as you (Deepak) are:

  ld: warning: in
/Volumes/ros/ros/tools/rospack/lib/librosstack.dylib, file was built
for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked
(i386)
  Undefined symbols:
    "_main", referenced from:
        start in crt1.10.6.o
  ld: symbol(s) not found
  collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
  make[3]: *** [../bin/stl_to_mesh] Error 1
  make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/bin/stl_to_mesh.dir/all] Error 2
  make[1]: *** [all] Error 2

I expect I'll follow the same sequence you did and find the source of
the problem is wxwidgets.

I am curious to learn what Nicholas Butko meant when he said:

"I have recently had moderate success with wxwidgets 2.9.1 and
wxpython 2.9.1, both installed manually, per instructions on the
website."

Which website?  What does "moderate success" mean?

--wpd