[ros-users] Single Laser dependency

Prasad Dixit abhimohpra at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 04:37:12 UTC 2010

thanks Ivan, Eric and Brian for the your expert contribution to my basic
knowledge.
1. I would first like to give a try on single laser and then move on for
Gyro in case i need additional info to determine Robot pose.
2. I would also like to prefer Vision sensing with some markers in the
environment since we have worked on single vision and  Stereo vision
mechanisms. The point here to see is, the Light intensity which may affect
on camera inputs.
3. I also plan to take a look at the various packages you have mentioned.
Thanks again.
Prasad