[ros-users] stereo_proc tutorials

Tim Field tfield at willowgarage.com
Mon Oct 11 15:57:32 UTC 2010

Hi Jeff,

When you got to this line in the tutorial:

$ rosbag play rotating_detergent.bag -r 0.1

it should output:

[ INFO] [1286812404.265549745]: Opening rotating_detergent.bag
Bag file rotating_detergent.bag is unindexed.  Run rosbag reindex.

Running:

$ rosbag reindex rotating_detergent.bag

should then make the bag usable.

Tim