[ros-users] auto start ROS launch script on boot up

Kar-Wing Chan karwing.chan.work.emails at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 11:59:08 UTC 2010

Hello Cedric,

Thank you for your reply.  Yes, I'd like to have a terminal session
startup automatically and then automatically start a ros launch file
from within it.

I figured out how to start the terminal automatically from a .sh file,
but couldn't figure out how to get that terminal to start the launch
file automatically.  Would you know how?

Thank you,

Kar-Wing