[ros-users] Prosilica GC1020

koen buys koen.buys at mech.kuleuven.be
Thu Oct 14 08:18:46 UTC 2010

>> > Next on my list is getting two GC1020s to work in a stereo setup. I
>> > don't know when I'll get around to that yet, though.
>>
>> Here I believe that your main problem will be getting the timestamps
>> from the two cameras to exactly match. I have heard that there is a
>> node to do this, but am not sure off-hand what it is called. It is on
>> a non-WG repo.
>
> I vaguely remember this being mentioned on the mailing list now. I'll
> check the archives later today.

If you found it, could you post the topic?
We are currently doing a similar setup, the camera's are configured to
be triggered
externally or one triggers the other, but still the timing doesn't match, the
images do match.
I'm interested in collaborating in a joint package setup.
We already used this setup (with multiple cameras) in our ar_pose_demo, but now
I want  do get more out of it.

Koen