[ros-users] weird node crash...

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Thu Oct 14 16:28:44 UTC 2010

 You can get a tar here:
http://launchpad.net/sr-ros-interface/release1.1/1.1/+download/bug_ros.tar.gz

could you tell me when you've downloaded the file so that I can delete
the tar from this server?

To get the crash, just run:
rosmake sr_hand
roslaunch sr_hand sr_arm_motor.launch
python test.py

I couldn't get a useful backtrace from my core dump:
I only got:
#0  0x0645e4fe in ?? () from /usr/lib/nvidia-current/libGL.so.1

When I set set(ROS_BUILD_TYPE Debug) in my CMakeLists.txt does it set
all of the dependencies to Debug as well?

Cheers,

Ugo

Ugo Cupcic         |  Shadow Robot Company | ugo at shadowrobot.com
Software Engineer  |    251 Liverpool Road |
need a Hand?       |    London  N1 1LX     | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/              @shadowrobot