[ros-users] Navigation Goal

safdar_zaman safdaraslam at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 16:09:28 UTC 2010

Hi Etan,
It now travels one meter. But when it sees something then travels less and
turns and stops.Then problem was in odometry which was late. Now fine I
think.
One thing I tried too much is that how to take Robot to a particular
location (room etc.) because its not clear in simpleSendingGoals's code how
to set pose.x and pose.w for the goal for room or any other place in the map
etc?
Second question is how can I mark some aria in map prohibited so that Robot
should not go into that specified aria?

Thanks a lot.