[ros-users] opende package update breaks ode-config

Rosen Diankov rosen.diankov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 14:40:49 UTC 2010

hi guys,

The underlying issue here is if ROS imports a library like ode/ogre,
then how important is it to preserve the mechanisms (ROS independent)
the library natively offers to search for its existence.  If it isn't,
then some libraries will have to be installed twice: one for the OS
and one for ROS. However, this seems like an important thing to
preserve since the ROS install system interacts with other package
managers and libraries...

rosen,