[ros-users] icra_navigation_gazebo -> Ubuntu 10.04 LTS - Lucid Lynx

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Thu Oct 21 20:32:59 UTC 2010

Juracy,

Things are working for me using the rosinstall file that I sent you on a
Lucid machine. I've also got the file OGRE-RTShaderSystem.pc in my
ogre/lib/pkgconfig directory with the ogre package. Are you sure that
something didn't go awry when you tried to build ogre? One thing to check is
that you've got all the system dependencies necessary. You can run rosmake
with the --rosdep-install option or try running "rosdep install
 icra_navigation_gazebo" before your run rosmake.

Hope all is well,

Eitan