[ros-users] Gazebo real time controller

Andreas Vogt andreas.vogt at dfki.de
Sat Oct 23 09:45:32 UTC 2010

Hi Stuart

I just want to use rviz as a visualization tool.  My real robot
driver publish the information ( speed, angle) about the joints over a
topic. The model should receive this information and behave like the
real robot.
I asked this because I wrote the real time controller for gazebo and
now I want to avoid that I have to write something new for rviz which
does more or less  the same as the controller.

Andreas