[ros-users] manifest.xml version and distribution information.

Konrad Banachowicz konradb3 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 19:11:22 UTC 2010

I was thinking about stack but i wrote package.
I never looked into CMakeList.txt in stacks, so i missed version number
there.
If there is tool which can parse CMakeList.txt and get version number, I
don't see a point in including version elsewhere.

It would be great if version can be included in stack header on wiki.

Pozdrawiam
Konrad Banachowicz