[ros-users] manifest.xml version and distribution information.

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Mon Oct 25 19:28:46 UTC 2010

You can find the version number by going to:

 * ChangeList
 * Releases

both of which are linked by the StackHeader. We do not include the
version number on the stack page itself because a stack may have
multiple versions active.

We are migrating our backend to generate documentation across multiple
versions of a stack, in which case we can start producing
version-specific stack pages, but that will take awhile to do.

 - Ken