[ros-users] Upgrade from box turtle to cturtle

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Tue Oct 26 00:27:56 UTC 2010

Hi Barton,
We need a little more information to help you.  Can you explain how you
installed boxturtle and what else you installed?

In general for removal, if you used apt you can use apt to remove it.  if
you used svn you can just rm -rf the directories.  Be careful not to rm -rf
anything with yours or someone elses work however.

Also note that to use cturtle you do not need to uninstall boxturtle.  You
will just have to change your environment to point to cturtle instead of
boxturtle.

Tully

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Barton M <barton_m at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I am new to linux as well as ROS. I had installed lot of nodes and
> boxturtle earlier. Now I want to upgrade it to Cturtle.
>
> I want to know how to remove boxturtle completely along with separate nodes
> I installed.
>
> Thanks
>
> Barton

Tully Foote