[ros-users] Does Stageros support P2OS

Matt Bergsma mjb4 at sfu.ca
Wed Oct 27 01:28:17 UTC 2010

Eric,

That patch looks like it'll help, and in a nutshell what I'm trying to do is
to port over a sonar based failsafe algorithm to guarantee no collisions
irregardless of whats being run as a higher planner that I've coded in aria,
so the limit of the functionality I've been using is change/get velocity
(linear and angular) along with the sonar data from a powerboat. Thanks for
the help, some of these questions are also thinking ahead for further
development within the group in the ROS platform.

Matt