[ros-users] icra_navigation_gazebo -> test -> playing back bag files

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Thu Oct 28 16:58:37 UTC 2010

Juracy,

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do. If you want to run the
simulation, then just run the simulation in gazebo. If you want to play back
the results of the simulation, to look at visualization topics and debugging
information, then you can play back the bag file produced by running the
simulation. What exactly is your use case? That might help me understand
things a bit better.

Hope all is well,

Eitan