[ros-users] ROS 1.2.4 released

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Thu Oct 28 21:46:27 UTC 2010

You can follow our Maverick integration efforts here:

http://www.ros.org/debbuild/unstable.html

Yellow means that the stack does not yet have valid Maverick
dependencies.  The pink/red state reflects the current build state and
is somewhat volatile.

When we get a clear board on unstable we will start spinning up cturtle builds.

 - Ken