[ros-users] icra_navigation_gazebo -> test -> playing back bag files

Juracy Emanuel juracy.emanuel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 01:26:02 UTC 2010

Eitan  and Tully,

Thank you.

The synthesis :

$ rosinstall ~/icra10_navigation_ros icra_navigation_gazebo.rosconfig
(using the rosconfig sent by you)

$ source /home/emanuel/icra10_navigation_ros/setup.sh

$ rosmake --rosdep-install icra_navigation_gazebo

$ make test

$ source /home/emanuel/icra10_navigation_ros/setup.sh

$ export ROBOT=sim

$ roslaunch icra_navigation_gazebo blind_corner.launch

$ source /home/emanuel/icra10_navigation_ros/setup.sh

$ rosrun icra_navigation_gazebo blind_corner_send_goal.py

Before to see your message I was trying other thing ...

After launch :

$ roslaunch icra_navigation_gazebo blind_corner.launch

I was trying to activate the controllers. I tried :

$ roslaunch pr2_controller_configuration_gazebo pr2_default_controllers.launch

And tried to send goals with RVIZ

$ roslaunch 2dnav_pr2 rviz_move_base_local.launch

I not was able to move the Robot.

But, I will start to study now the Navigation package
(http://www.ros.org/wiki/navigation ).

Thank you again.

Juracy