[ros-users] Broken link on wiki

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Sat Oct 30 18:53:25 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 5:00 PM, Ivan Dryanovski
<ivan.dryanovski at gmail.com> wrote:
> The following link does not appear to be working:
> http://www.ros.org/wiki/rosbuild/CMakeLists#LinkingOther
>
> It's referenced several times in this page:
> http://www.ros.org/wiki/rosbuild/CMakeLists
>
> Did the intended anchor get moved here? :
> http://www.ros.org/wiki/rosbuild/CMakeLists/Examples

Yep, that's where it went.  I fixed it.  Thanks a lot for the report.

> There might be more broken links on that page, that's the one I came across.

Maybe it's worth periodically running a crawler over ros.org/wiki to
look for broken links...

> PS. Should I use TRAC to submit errors in the wiki like this one?

You can certainly do that, but if you know how to fix it, you should
feel free to edit the wiki yourself.  If you don't have an account in
the wiki, just create one.

	brian.