[ros-users] roslaunch behavior

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Fri Oct 1 01:26:38 UTC 2010

erratic_player has a file named erratic_player in it. Thus, roslaunch can't
distinguish whether you mean the file or a package name. roslaunch makes no
assumptions about the file extensions of what it is run on.

BTW: our general convention is to compile executables into a 'bin'
subdirectory, which would circumvent this issue.

 - Ken